Longview AC Installation/Replacement
Call Now to Upgrade Your Old System
With regular repairs and tune-ups, a well-maintained HVAC system can last for over a decade. However, even the best heating and cooling units tend to only survive 15-20 years at the most. Equipment that has not been as well-maintained, meanwhile, usually needs to be replaced in under 10 years.
Fortunately, whether you are buying a unit for the first time or looking to upgrade your system to the latest model, Rawhide Electric Services offers Longview AC installation/replacement designed to ensure your home has all the cooling power you need. Our technicians have the tools and technology to swap out and install a range of systems on multiple kinds of properties. And with the latest- industry-leading makes and models of products, we may even be able to help lower your monthly cooling costs and cut down on future repair needs. Contact us today to inquire about a modern, energy-efficient AC system from Rawhide Electric Services, and give your home the cooling relief it deserves.
To schedule an appointment or for more information, call our Longview technicians now at (360) 382-1180.
When It’s Time to Consider AC Installation & Replacement
There’s no one surefire sign that your AC is on the way out. That said, there are several factors which may strongly indicate you should consider making a change.
You may need to consult with a technician about getting a new air conditioner if:
- Your AC is frequently in need of repairs
- Your AC no longer cools your whole home
- Your AC is constantly cycling (turning on and off)
- Your energy bills keep going up, but you are not using your AC more than usual
- Your AC is 10-15 years old or older
Nothing Says Tough Like Rawhide Electric Services
At Rawhide Electric Services, we are committed to installing sturdy products that last. You can always trust our Longview experts to find the AC unit that is perfect for your property, and to perform a range of other quality HVAC jobs when your system is in need.
- Our team is fully licensed, bonded and insured
- Our technicians are NATE-certified
- We are a drug-free workplace
- We serve commercial and residential properties
- We offer affordable financing options
- We provide free, in-person consultations
- We guarantee all heating and cooling work
- We have over 40 years of experience in the home service industry
Dial (360) 382-1180 now to book an appointment, or send us a message online.