Longview Heater Repair
Stay Warm this Winter, with Rawhide Electric Services
When the temperature drops this winter, it’s important to remember that having a working heater is not only a matter of comfort, but safety. We understand that calling for HVAC service isn’t most people’s idea of fun, but your family will thank you when the temperature drops outside and you’re warm and toasty inside.
Protect your loved ones, with quality Longview heater repair from Rawhide Electric Services. Our technicians have years of experience, receive continuing education, training, and development annually, and are always friendly and polite. We promise to be upfront and honest about pricing, to answer any questions you may have throughout the service process, and to thoroughly clean up after ourselves when we are finished. For HVAC experts serving Longview as well as Wahkiakum, Cowlitz, Clark, Pacific, Lewis, Columbia, and Clatsop Counties, call Rawhide Electric Services today.
To schedule a consultation or make a service appointment now, dial (360) 382-1180.
Determining the Problem and Offering Solutions
The truth is that most HVAC systems are fairly complicated pieces of equipment, and all require periodic repairs over the course of their lifetime. Everything from faulty thermostats to ditty air filters may affect your heater’s performance, and while it can be difficult for the average homeowner to spot these issues at the onset, our technicians have been around long enough to identify problems quickly. Our quality team has handled a range of heating issues overtime, and always comes equipped with the right tools to get the job done quickly and efficiently. For HVAC experts that will never leave you out in the cold, make sure to schedule an appointment with Rawhide Electric Services next time your heater needs work.
Common warning signs for heater repairs include:
- No warm air – If your heater is not warming your home, there is a problem. Common causes for no hot air include a broken thermostat or dirty air filter.
- Thermostat reading the wrong temp – Your thermostat is the brain of your HVAC system. It tells the unit how much heat to output based on what the temperature is. If your thermostat is broken, your heater won’t know how much to heat your space.
- Strange sounds – Heaters inevitably make noise when turned on, but if you hear clanking, rattling, or rumbling, it’s time to call an HVAC tech. These can indicate issues with your heater belt, fan, or loose parts.
- Poor air quality – Do you find yourself always coughing or wheezing when the heater is on? It might be time to change your air filters. Dirty air filters release pollutants into the air that can harm your health.
How Long Does A Heater Last?
On average most heaters last anywhere from 15 to 20 years. In some rare instances a furnace can last more than 30 years. Proper maintenance and repairs on your heater every year should easily make your furnace last longer than the minimum 15 years.
Let Rawhide Electric Services Crack the Whip on Your Heater
At Rawhide Electric Services, our goal is not only to correct any current issues with your heater, but to offer long-lasting solutions so it functions better for longer. With modern HVAC tools and technology, we may be able to increase your system’s overall performance and energy efficiency, ensuring your whole home stays warmer while also helping you pay less in heating bills. For technicians that save you money by providing heater repairs and air quality, call the pros at Rawhide Electric Services.
When you hire our renowned Longview service experts you get:
- A third generation family-owned and operated company
- A team that is fully licensed, bonded and insured
- Technicians who are NATE-certified
- A drug-free workplace culture
- Commercial and residential service
- Affordable financing options
- Free, in-person consultations
- Guarantees on all heating and cooling work
- Over 40 years of experience in the home service industry
To discover the heating experience you’ve been missing out on, call Rawhide Electric Services at (360) 382-1180, or send us a message for more information. In addition to heating repairs, we also provide ductless heat pump work.