Longview Heater Installation
Call Us When It’s Time for that Old Heater to Ride into the Sunset
Heaters that receive regular maintenance can last 15-20 years. However, without regular tune-ups, your heater may only have a life-span of 10 years, and sometimes, even that’s pushing it. While you should do everything you can to take care of your HVAC equipment and make sure it lasts as long as possible, sometimes, it’s necessary to just bite the bullet and put down money on new equipment.
Luckily, for affordable Longview heater installation/replacement, there’s Rawhide Electric Services. Since 1978, our technicians have been helping people get high-quality products at a reasonable price. Call today to learn more about the makes and models we offer, and remember, Rawhide Electric Services always has the right system for you.
Dial (360) 382-1180 now to schedule a consultation or to make a service appointment.
When It’s Time to Replace Your Heater
We understand that the decision to make a big purchase like a new heater should not be taken lightly. That’s why our technicians promise to offer a range of options to fit your budget and property. Rest assured, our team has the tools and technology to perform quality replacements and installations with all the latest industry-leading equipment. We can even upgrade your heater to an energy-efficient model that should last longer, drive down utility costs, and require less maintenance and fewer repairs.
Contact us today for heater replacement or installation if:
- Your heater is making strange noises
- Your heater is emitting nasty smells
- There’s water pooling on the ground around your heating unit
- You feel reduced air flow from your registers
- Your heater no longer warms your whole home
Why Go with Our Longview Heating Pros?
At Rawhide Electric Services, our mission is your comfort. Our technicians are factory trained to deliver the best to you and your family and strive to go above and beyond for every one of customers. We also provide upfront and honest prices, so you never pay more than you can afford to on service. Contact us today for customizable heating equipment, and let our Longview technicians show you how HVAC work should always be.
- We have been in the home service industry for over 40 years
- We are a third generation family owned and operated company
- Our team is fully licensed, bonded and insured
- Our technicians are NATE-certified
- We are a drug-free workplace
- We guarantee all heating and cooling work
- We serve commercial and residential properties
- We offer affordable financing options
- We provide free, in-person consultations