Longview Residential Electrical Services
Serving Southwest Washington Homeowners Since 1978
At Rawhide Electrical Services, we are proud to be one of the most reliable contractors in the area. When you need residential electrical services in Longview, Kelso, or any of the surrounding areas, you can rely on our team of highly trained and experienced electricians for prompt, professional, and honest services. We are experts in electrical installations, lighting design, repairs, upgrades, and more. Whether you want to elevate the look and feel of your home with beautiful new interior lighting or you need emergency electrical panel repairs, our team is ready to get the job done right—the first time.
Reach out to us today to find out how we can help you with all your electrical needs! Call (360) 382-1180 or contact us online to get started.
Our Residential Services
We strive to make a difference in our community by providing high-quality electrical services at fair prices. At Rawhide Electrical Services, our customers always come first. Plus, when it comes to residential electrical services, we are highly trained experts. There’s no project too big or too complex for a Longview electrician from our team to handle!
Our Comprehensive Range Of Residential Electrical Services, Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Troubleshooting common electrical issues
- Service changes and upgrades
- Meter base installations and repairs
- Ceiling fan installation and repair
- Vent fan and attic ventilation fan services
- Ceiling, cable, and baseboard heat installation
- HVAC electrical services, including furnace and heat pump wiring
- Kitchen hood fan services
- Bathroom and utility exhaust fan services
- Interior and exterior lighting design and layout
- Under-cabinet lighting installation
- Recessed/track lighting installation and repair
- Fluorescent lighting services
- Security and landscape lighting installation
- Hot tub hook-ups and pool wiring
- Mobile home hook-ups
- Septic, sump pump, and well wiring
- Backup generator installation and wiring
- Whole-home surge protection
- Intercom system installation and service
- Knob and tube inspections
- Home safety inspections
- Temporary service and rentals
We can handle the electrical needs of new homes, log homes, older homes, mobile homes, and remodels of all sizes. No matter your Longview residential electrical needs, our team is ready to help.
Contact us at (360) 382-1180 to make your appointment with a Longview electrician! We offer free, in-person consultations.