Longview Electrical Panel Upgrades
Need To Make Changes To Your Electrical Panel? We Can Help!
An electrical panel is responsible for accepting the main power load to your home or building and distributing power to the various circuits throughout your property. In today’s modern society, people require more power than ever to live their everyday lives and run their businesses. Older electrical panels are simply not equipped to meet this demand.
If you are in need of an electrical panel upgrade in Longview or throughout Southwest Washington, Rawhide Electrical Services can help. In addition to comprehensive panel replacements, we also offer electrical panel repairs for systems that have stopped functioning as well as they once did.
Contact us online or call (360) 382-1180 to learn more about our electrical panel services or to schedule a free, in-person consultation.
Signs You Need To Upgrade Your Electrical Panel
An outdated or improperly working electrical panel isn’t just an inconvenience; it can also be a serious threat to your safety and the safety of anyone inside your home or commercial building. A malfunctioning electrical panel can damage your valuable electronic devices and equipment, cause shock or electrocution, and can even lead to a property fire.
If you have noticed any of the following, it is time to consider upgrading your electrical panel:
- Your home or building was built before 1960
- Your home or building still has an old-fashioned fuse box
- The panel maxes out at 60 or 100 amps
- Your property is more than 20 to 30 years old
- The circuit breaker trips frequently
- The circuit breaker trips when a specific device is plugged in
- The lights in your home/business flicker or dim frequently
- There is an unusual burning smell coming from the panel
- The electrical panel is hot to the touch
- Wires appear to have melted
- There are unusual noises, including hissing, coming from the panel
- You are experiencing frequent power surges
- Appliances, devices, and equipment all overheat easily
- Your electrical devices do not operate at full capacity
Additionally, if you are adding on to or upgrading an area of your home or business, it is a good idea to consider changing your electrical panel to meet your needs. Most residential homes and smaller businesses require electrical panels that can handle up to 200 amps, while larger commercial spaces may need as much as 400 amps.
Contact Us Today For Electrical Panel Repair & Replacement
If you are experiencing any kind of issue with your home or business’s electrical panel, it is best to call an expert electrician rather than try to address the issue on your own. You want to make sure that your panel replacement or repairs are done correctly and safely—something only a highly trained professional can do.
Rawhide Electrical Services can assist you with all your Longview electrical panel upgrade and changes. We are here to answer your questions and help you find the right solution for your home or commercial property. Our team strives for 100% customer satisfaction with every job we take on.