Longview Home Safety Inspections
Complete Inspections To Ensure The Safety Of Your Southwest Washington Home’s Electrical Systems
According to certain reports, unsafe electrical systems are the leading cause of property damage as a result of home fires. While your home’s electrical systems make your life easier, safer, and more convenient, they can also put you and your family at serious risk if they are old, outdated, or improperly installed.
At Rawhide Electric Services, our team of Longview safety inspection technicians provide comprehensive electrical home safety inspections in Longview, Kelso, and throughout Southwest Washington. It is especially important to schedule a safety inspection if you are selling or purchasing a home, but you should also have an electrician conduct an inspection if your home is more than 40 years old, if you are adding new appliances, or if you are making substantial renovations to your home.
What Is Included In A Home Safety Inspection?
If you are selling your home and have had an inspection requiring you to address certain electrical issues, Rawhide Electric Services can come out and take care of the necessary repairs. We also provide comprehensive safety inspections and reports for home buyers or those adding on to their homes.
Typically, our electrical home safety inspection includes:
- Check of all electrical components, including switches, outlets, and bulbs
- Inspection of the overall condition of the home’s electrical systems and components
- Test of all interior and exterior lighting, including safety lighting
- Check to ensure that AFCIs (arc fault circuit interrupters) are operating correctly
- Review of current whole-home surge protection
- Inspection of electrical panel and panel components, labels, and amps
- Test of all smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors
- Examination of any fire, shock, or electrocution hazards
- Inspection of current wiring
- Check of all grounding systems
- Ensure GFCI are operating correctly
At the conclusion of your home safety inspection service, we will provide you with a comprehensive risk assessment and repair recommendation report. Our recommendations are backed by our 40+ years of experience, as well as our commitment to honesty and integrity. You can rest assured that we will never attempt to sell you anything we don’t truly believe you need.
Schedule A Longview Safety Inspection Appointment Today
In addition to ensuring the security of your home, a safety inspection can help you make sure that your home is up to code and allow you to meet your insurance requirements. It can also help you save energy and reduce your monthly electricity costs.
If you’re ready to make an appointment for an electrical home safety inspection in Longview or any of the surrounding areas, give us a call today. The team at Rawhide Electric Services can answer your questions and address any concerns you may have. We are here to make the process of buying, selling, or adding onto a home easier than ever and to provide you with sound peace of mind in knowing that your property and its electrical systems are safe and functional.